If you have dirty or cracked grout, you can easily fix this on your own! You don’t need to hire a grout-cleaning service, or renovate areas of your home. You can avoid spending thousands on re-grouting and tiling your rooms in and around your home. You can easily clean, repair, seal, and protect your grout lines with Grout Shield’s grout restoration products that can be easily shipped to you in Houston. Our grout cleaners and grout sealers can save you hundreds of dollars and lots of time.
Get your grout and home looking brand-new again with Grout Shield!
To repair grout at home, here are some simple steps to fix it without hiring a professional:
- Buy a type of grout that matches your current grout (or as close as possible). Add in Grout Shield’s color sealer to match the color of your grout.
- Remove any loose or broken grout.
- Clean the grout lines where you removed the damaged grout with some cold water and towel dry. You can also use Grout Shield’s Grout & Tile Cleaner to lift deep stains.
- Follow the grout-making instructions to prepare the mixture while also adding in the grout color sealer.
- Fill the lines with the grout and make sure the grout is level and straight.
- Clean the tiles with a sponge.
If your tile isn’t broken, it might just need a good, proper clean with an actual grout cleaner.
To clean the current grout, use Grout Shield’s grout maintenance cleaner. This grout cleaner will remove any excess dirt or grease from the old or new grout you just placed down. This cleaner will also clean and remove any previous sealer that was on the grout. After the area is cleaned and dry, apply Grout Shield’s Clear Seal . This grout clear seal can be applied to seal new or older tile and grout installations. By properly sealing your grout, it will prevent it from getting stained or discolored.
If you’re thinking about fixing your grout in Houston, purchasing Grout Shield products will make your grout look brand new again. Grout Shield even offers endless color options for its grout sealers if you decide you want to give a room an entirely different look. To purchase Grout Shield grout cleaners or grout sealers or learn more, click our grout products page or call 1-800-631-0716.