If your grout looks dirty, stained, or old, you can easily fix this! You don’t need to hire a contractor, a grout-cleaning service or renovate your home. You can easily avoid spending thousands of dollars on re-grouting and tiling your home with new tile and grout. You can easily clean, repair, seal, and protect your grout lines with Grout Shield’s grout restoration products that can be easily shipped to you in Boston. Our grout cleaners and grout sealers can save you hundreds of dollars and lots of time. Our grout products will get your grout and tile looking brand new again.
We can help get your grout and home looking new!
To repair grout on your own, here are some simple steps to fix it without hiring a professional:
- Buy a grout that matches your current grout (or as close as possible). Mix the grout, and add in Grout Shield’s color sealer to match the color of your grout.
- Remove any loose or broken grout.
- Clean the grout lines where you removed the damaged grout with some cold water and towel dry. You can also use Grout Shield’s Grout & Tile Cleaner to lift deep stains.
- Follow the grout instructions to prepare the mixture while also adding in the grout color sealer.
- Fill the lines with the grout and make sure the grout is level and straight.
- Clean the tiles with a sponge.
To clean your grout, one it is all dried and in place, use Grout Shield’s grout maintenance cleaner. This cleaner will remove any excess dirt or grease from the old or new grout you just placed down. This cleaner will also clean and remove any previous sealer that was on the grout. After the area is cleaned and dry, apply Grout Shield’s Clear Seal. This clear seal can be applied to seal new or older tile and grout installations. By sealing your grout, it will prevent the grout from getting stained or discolored.
If you’re thinking about restoring your grout in Boston, purchasing Grout Shield products will make your grout look brand new again. Grout Shield even offers endless color options for its grout sealers if you decide you want to give a room an entirely different look. To purchase Grout Shield cleaners or sealers or learn more, click our grout products page or call 1-800-631-0716.